Becoming the Ideal Team Player: Elevating Team Excellence
This program is designed for anyone in the organization who wants to develop effective teamwork skills, regardless of their level or department. Ideal for matrix organizations where individuals are part of multiple teams (e.g., formal, and informal teams).
- One-day workshop delivered in-person or virtually
Building an effective team is crucial for success in any organization. Still, it requires effort, practice, and a deep understanding of the five key behaviors of Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results. The Five Behaviors® Personal Development can help individuals achieve this by providing precise, personalized insights through its powerful assessment.
This program will help participants understand how their individual styles contribute to a team’s overall success and provide them with critical behaviors and interpersonal skills needed to be effective team players on any team.
Program participants will:
- Understand how the Five Behaviors model can be used to create a culture of effective teamwork.
- Gain insights into your unique personality and how it influences your behavior.
- Overcome barriers caused by natural tendencies that make effective teamwork elusive.
- Develop critical behaviors and interpersonal skills needed to be an effective team player on any team.
- Learn how to leverage individual styles to contribute to a team’s overall success.