The High-Performing Manager
This program focuses on equipping managers and leaders with the skills to effectively manage their teams, foster employee engagement, and drive optimal organizational performance.
The High Potential Manager program is designed to equip managers and leaders with the skills and capabilities needed to manage their teams to foster an environment of high engagement and motivation, leading to optimal performance for your business. Through a series of facilitated workshops, participants will develop skills in communication, delegation, feedback, coaching, employee development, and team infrastructure optimization to enhance employee engagement.
- Managers and leaders at any level of the organization.
- Newly promoted first-time managers.
- High-potential employees are being prepared for management positions.
Duration: 5 to 6 Months
- Four half-day workshops
- Two full-day workshops
- In person
- Capstone presentation where each participant presents their learning to senior leaders within their organization and receives a certificate of completion.
- Small group or individual coaching sessions, in-person or virtual.
Participants will learn skills to enhance employee engagement, such as providing effective feedback, creating development plans, and setting clear goals and expectations.
This program is delivered in person with modules typically spaced out by 3 to 4 weeks, allowing for synthesizing learning between sessions.
Small group coaching sessions can be added to support learners’ journeys, which can be delivered virtually through video calls.
Invest in your managers and leaders with the High Potential Manager program and unlock their full potential while enhancing employee engagement and driving optimal performance.