Transforming Teams: Empowering Cohesive Success
Intact teams at any level of the organization who want to improve their overall performance and effectiveness.
- One-day to three-day program delivered in-person.
The Transforming Teams program is based on Patrick Lencioni’s model for cohesive teams. It is powered by The Five Behaviors® Team Development assessment to provide a clear picture of how team members currently interact and communicate with each other. Through a combination of engaging activities and facilitated discussions, participants will learn how to effectively apply the five behaviors of a cohesive team to their everyday work.
Participant takeaways from this program include:
- An understanding of the five behaviors of a cohesive team: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results.
- Strategies for improving communication and collaboration within the team.
- Tools for effective conflict resolution and building trust among team members.
- Actionable steps for holding team members accountable and achieving better results.