Ready to take the next step?
As we do with our Executive Coaching clients, we are helping the manager level employee focus on the shifts necessary for the successful movement from Individual Contributor to the management of others. This move is one of the most critical turns an employee makes because success here can lead to greater success in future roles within your organization. Additionally, a successful turn here can have a significant impact on employee retention, engagement, and job satisfaction. It pays to get it right!
Management Coaching is about facilitating, in a one-to-one setting, the resources, understanding, knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary for the manager to achieving better management performance.
To excel in a management role, one needs high emotional intelligence (EQ), people leadership and team skills to:
- set direction and goals
- ensure the infrastructure supports top performance
- provide balanced feedback to others
- develop team members
- work effectively with others across the organization
- respecting the perspective of others
- resolve feelings of discontentment about current role
- understand oneself and their values
- identify causes of workplace stress and develop coping strategies
How Does Molto Crescendo Provide Management Coaching?
There is no cookie cutter approach when it comes to executive coaching. While we have a process that begins with the scoping of the executive coaching assignment to recommendations for continued development at the end of the coaching engagement, we tailor each engagement to where the leader is on their leadership journey, and what needed most for optimal success.
We will work with you to design the individual blueprint for your leader’s success. We couple this with the utilization of valid and reliable assessments, learning opportunities and impactful coaching aimed at increasing self-awareness to grow those behaviors with the greatest positive impact on the success of your leader and your business.
Some of the ways we can assist your leaders are:
- reaching their full high-performance potential
- identifying career detailers that may hamper career progression
- identifying their unique talents and strengths
- working on a particular area of workplace concern
- assessing the fit with the organizational culture or role
- achieving performance targets
- honing their people skills
- developing greater management capability
Our Management Coaching packages are for a minimum of six months and can be purchased by organizations, or by individuals who are investing in their professional development.
Take the Next Step With Molto Crescendo!
Management Coaching with Molto Crescendo is the premier method to help bring out the best in you.
To find out more about our coaching services: Call (305) 677-3942, ext. 402 or Schedule Your Discovery Session.