Ready to take the next step?
As we do with our Executive Coaching clients, we are helping the manager level employee focus on the shifts necessary for the successful movement from Individual Contributor to the management of others. This move is one of the most critical turns an employee makes because success here can lead to greater success in future roles within your organization. Additionally, a successful turn here can have a significant impact on employee retention, engagement, and job satisfaction. It pays to get it right!
- set direction and goals
- ensure the infrastructure supports top performance
- provide balanced feedback to others
- develop team members
- work effectively with others across the organization
- respecting the perspective of others
- resolve feelings of discontentment about current role
- understand oneself and their values
- identify causes of workplace stress and develop coping strategies
There is no cookie cutter approach when it comes to executive coaching. While we have a process that begins with the scoping of the executive coaching assignment to recommendations for continued development at the end of the coaching engagement, we tailor each engagement to where the leader is on their leadership journey, and what needed most for optimal success.
- reaching their full high-performance potential
- identifying career detailers that may hamper career progression
- identifying their unique talents and strengths
- working on a particular area of workplace concern
- assessing the fit with the organizational culture or role
- achieving performance targets
- honing their people skills
- developing greater management capability